SQ Products - SQ-H10 Speaker
The Concept of the design is to make a horn speaker that is capable of reproducing natural sound and rich mid range while there is an abundance of bass delivery in a state of absolute phase accuracy.
To achieve it, a 10" paper cone driver is fitted in a basket made of magnesium aluminum alloy. Custom design t weeter is of 34mm horn-loading type driven by a compressor of composite Mylar membrane. In perfect matching with the bass unit, sound reproduced then becomes smooth and easy to the ears with fine details. The horn itself is handcrafted by Glass-fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) coated with epoxy resin. GRP is recognized as one of the best materials that can withstand disturbance due to vibration, a kind of contaminant detrimental to natural sound reproduction.
- One single enclosure floor-standing design
- 20mm thick high grade MDF for making a cabinet of strengthened structure with spread of high grade damping materials inside so as to obtain ultimate damping effect and to reduce sound distortion to a minimal
- High grade gold plated multi-purpose binding posts used
- Computer-assisted in determining size of round air ports and ideal positioning of ports in the front
- Square grilles of different colors (as options) provided for filtering dust
- High grade OFC internal wiring and selected premium quality components used for crossover design for achieving ultimate sonic performance
Specifications of H-10 :
Frequency Response -- 38Hz - 20KHz
Handling Power -- 150W
Sensitivity -- 94 d B
Impedance -- 8 Ohms
Dimension of speaker -- 38"Hx 13 "Wx 11.5 "D
Weight -- 85 lbs ea / Shipping 95 lbs EA